BGAN Explorer 510 Firmware update26 July, 2016
Cobham has released a new firmware version for the BGAN Explorer 510. This update fixes numerous bugs and it is recommended to be applied.
The concerned bugs are:
– The terminal could fail to register after Factory Reset due to an invalid saved position.
(Note, the terminal must have obtained position fix in order to register.)
– The terminal could ignore incoming and outgoing calls if it had entered power save mode.
– The terminal could fail to send Register burst.
– AT shell could fail due to unresolved closed connections.
– AT command “+CGPADDR” fixed to return global IP address.