New Hughes 9202 firmware update30 Октябрь, 2017
Hughes released the update 18.104.22.168 for the BGAN 9202. This upgrade is compulsory to fix a problem that has caused some hardware failures.
It also adds new features such as NAPT and adds support for the MEAS satellite.
New features since the release 22.214.171.124:
- Correct the power on/off sequencing to prevent power transients that can cause component failures in some scenarios.
- NAPT Mode is added to allow multiple devices to share a single PDP context.
When NAPT mode is enabled, an Always On context is automatically set up by default, allowing operation with no further configuration. DMZ and Port
Forwarding can be configured if necessary from the new Port Forwarding page under the Settings tab.
- Added support for the MEAS satellite at 64°E. Note that in China the APAC satellite must be used even if MEAS is closer. In the Russian
Federation, MEAS must be used even if EMEA is closer.
Web UI changes
- NAPT is added as an option in the Netmode field of the IP Address/DHCP page.
- When in NAPT mode, the ACA page is hidden.
- A new Port Forwarding Page appears under Settings with the following fields:
- DMZ enable/disable and DMZ Host Address.
- 8 Port forwarding rules with: Global port, protocol (TCP/UDP/Both), Local Address and Local port.
- When NAPT is enabled, static and dynamic ACA is turned off and on the Always On context is turned On.
- A Connection field is added to the General Setup page of the Web UI to allow the UT to be configured to operate on a single satellite.