Inmarsat Fleet One
Coastal Broadband Connectivity. MARITIME COMMUNICATION SYSTEM DESIGNED FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM VESSELS
Fleet One is the latest Inmarsat innovation, designed to provide reliable and secure telecommunications at sea.
MARITIME COMMUNICATION SYSTEM DESIGNED FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM VESSELS
Fleet One is the latest Inmarsat innovation, designed to provide reliable and secure telecommunications at sea. The new service has been designed to meet the particular communications needs of leisure mariners, day boaters and sport and coastal fisherman, providing uninterrupted, near-shore voice and data connectivity. Fleet One provides a very cost effective and competitive pricing for users to: access Internet, write emails and make phone calls when cellular network is not available or unstable. Fleet One has a standard ‘Plug and play’ Ethernet connection to a computer and can support multiple smart phones, tablets and computer via an optional WiFi router.
Easy to install and maintain, the Fleet One enables users to connect all around the world at sea, avoiding roaming charges and unforeseen bills.
Easy to install and maintain
Flexible Service Offering
Fleet one is designed to the same standards as existing Fleetbroadband product line.
We master logistics and delivery wherever you are
- Below-Deck Unit (BDU) Dimensions: 278 x 264 x 41 mm
- BDU weight: 2 kg
- Above-Deck Unit Dimensions (Antenna): 257.6 mm wide x 291.9 mm high
- Antenna Weight: 3.9 kg
- Standard IP:
- Send and receive up to 100 kbps
- SMS 160 characters supported
- Voice: 4 kbps
- Wind: max 100 knots
- Ingress Protection: • IP30 (BDU) • IPX6 (Antenna)
• 2 x Ethernet LAN users ports with PoE
• 1 x RJ-11 phone /fax 2-wire connectors
• 1 x I/O connector with 5 configurable inputs/outputs
• LED power indicator
• Integral DHCP/NAT router
• Built-in PBX