IEC Telecom Kazakhstan
IEC Telecom Kazakhstan (DARIN TEL LLP) began operations in 2001, under the leadership of Orbit Plus (also known as Thuraya Kazakhstan). Following the expansion of the business in 2009, the company was rebranded under the O’Plus Telecom trademark. Since 2013, the company has been part of the IEC Telecom Group, an international integrator and supplier of mobile satellite communications, headquartered in Paris, France.
IEC Telecom Kazakhstan provides a wide range of solutions for oil and gas, maritime, government, military, geological exploration, and energy industries as well as immediate rescue and emergency situations.
WHY WORK WITH US
- We offer 24/7/365 technical support.
- We provide all the necessary equipment for maritime decisions, free of charge, for an unlimited period of time.
- We offer free installation of equipment (L-Band).
- We help to reduce your costs by up to 50% with more traffic volume through a special optimization solution.
- We provide a free period (7 days) for testing the installed equipment for data transfer.
- We change the equipment under guarantee at our expense and ensure minimum response time that allows you to have an active line without sustained interruption.