This privacy statement serves the purpose of providing you with details about how IEC Telecom gathers and manages your personal information when you utilize this website. This includes any data you might furnish when subscribing to our newsletter, downloading content, registering for events or webinars, making purchases, or participating in competitions through this website. Please note that this website is not intended for minors, and we do not intentionally collect data concerning children.
“website” means the website https://iec-telecom.com/en/;
“User” means any natural person browsing the https://iec-telecom.com/en/ website;
“Personal data” (hereinafter “personal data”) means any information allowing the direct or indirect identification of the User;
“Regulation” means Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and to the free movement of such data; as well as the guidelines of the European Data Protection Board;
“Data subject”, “Data controller”, “recipient”, “processing”, “supervisory authority”, retain the meaning assigned to them in the European data protection regulation 2016/67. Any related notion should be interpreted accordingly.
2. DATA PROCESSING MANAGER
The controller of personal data on the Site User is SAS IEC TELECOM GLOBAL (hereafter “IEC TELECOM”). IEC TELECOM, as data controller, and its partners as data processor, undertake to comply with the provisions of the Regulations.
3. DATA PROCESSING
During the User’s navigation on the website https://iec-telecom.com/en/, IEC TELECOM GLOBAL (hereinafter “IEC TELECOM”) is required to process personal data concerning the User.
Aware of the importance of preserving your privacy, IEC TELECOM undertakes to take the appropriate technical and organizational measures to preserve the confidentiality of the User’s personal data.
The Website performs the following treatments:
- When the User connects to the Website, the latter collects personal data from the User with “cookies” placed on the User’s terminal. The concerned cookies correspond to functional and session cookies. The cookies provide a personalized display of the Website depending on the terminal used, the maintenance of the User’s connection status between the different pages of the Site, as well as the analysis of the pages viewed and the time spent. They are deleted when the User leaves the browsing session.
Please specify your preferences by clicking either on “Permit” and “Forbid” buttons.
This processing is based on the legitimate interest of IEC TELECOM in providing an efficient website to internet users. The refusal of these cookies will result in a deterioration in the quality of navigation on the Website offered to the User.
- When the User initiates contact with IEC TELECOM, IEC TELECOM processes the user’s identification and contact data, as well as the information included in the message sent to IEC TELECOM by the User. The processing is based on the execution of pre-contractual measures at the request of the User and is carried out in order to respond in a personalized manner to the needs of the requester. The information transmitted is kept for a period of three (3) years from the last contact from the User.
- When contacting IEC TELECOM, IEC TELECOM may be required to process the User’s data in order to send commercial communications to the latter. This processing is based on the legal consent of the User. The data related to this processing will be kept for a period of three (3) years from the last contact from the User.
- When executing a contract between the User and IEC TELECOM, IEC TELECOM may be required to process User data in order to communicate with the latter, to send reminders, technical supports, security announcements. This processing is based on the execution of the contract binding the User to IEC TELEOM. The data related to this processing will be kept for a period of five (5) years from the end of the contract.
- When the User exercises his or her rights under the Regulations, IEC TELECOM processes the data transmitted by the User. This processing is based on the legitimate interest of the company to ensure the identity of the requester in order to preserve the confidentiality of the personal data concerned. The information transmitted for this request will be kept for a period of five (5 years) from its reception to preserve the rights for any possible recourse, within the legal limitation periods.
4. RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
The User’s personal data may be the subject of a communication, in the following cases:
- During the browsing on the platform by the User, the data relating to the User are recorded with the host of the Website. The host respects European security standards which must be observed for personal data and their processing.
In the context of the performance of its services, the service provider has limited access to the User’s data, and is subject to a contractual obligation to keep them in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation;
- When contacting, promoting IEC TELECOM or executing a contract binding the User to IEC TELECOM, the information provided is sent to authorized IEC TELECOM staff;
- If required by law, IEC TELECOM can transmit personal data to follow up on complaints presented against the Website and comply with administrative and judicial procedures;
- If IEC TELECOM is involved in a merger, acquisition, disposal of assets or bankruptcy proceedings, it may have to sell or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In this case, concerned users will be informed, before personal data are transferred to a third party.
5. DATA USAGE
We will only utilize your personal information in accordance with the law. Typically, we use your personal data in the following situations:
Contractual Necessity: When it is necessary to fulfill a contract we are about to establish or have already entered into with you.
Legitimate Interests: When it is essential for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party), provided that your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
Legal or Regulatory Obligations: When we are obliged to comply with a legal or regulatory requirement.
Marketing: we may use your data to share relevant updates via email or newsletter. You’ll get marketing messages from us if you’ve asked for information, bought products or services, or shared your information with us during a competition or promotion registration. In each situation, you’ll receive these marketing messages unless you’ve chosen not to receive them. We’ve created a preferences page, which you can find by clicking the link in the footer of our marketing messages sent to you. On this page, you have the option to choose whether you want to receive marketing communications, specify your areas of interest within our business, or request that we stop contacting you, while still adhering to any regulatory requirements.
6. DATA TRANSFER
IEC TELECOM informs the User that the User’s data can be transmitted to the various offices of IEC TELECOM around the world. These transmissions will be carried out in a secure manner and in accordance with the various regulations applicable to user’s data.
Furthermore, the data provided by the User while browsing the Website may be transferred to the United Arab Emirates based on article 46 of European regulation 2016/679, and more particularly to the company BLUE BEETLE in charge of the Website hosting.
7. SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
The Website implements organizational, technical, software and physical measures in digital security to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorized access. Thus, any data transmission by the Website is securely carried out by the Secure Socket Layer encryption protocol.
However, it should be noted that Internet is not a secure environment and the Website cannot fully guarantee the security of the transmission and / or storage of information on the network.
8. RIGHTS OF USERS
As subject of the data processed, the User residing within the European Economic Area, has to the extent prescribed by European regulation 2016/679, rights with regard to his or her data and the treatments to which they are subjected:
- a right of access to his or her data, namely the right to request communication of the concerning data;
- a right to rectify erroneous or incomplete data by a supplementary declaration;
- a right to erasure of the data except legitimate and compelling reasons of IEC TELECOM to continue processing the data concerned;
- a right to object to processing based on the legitimate interest of IEC TELECOM. This right allows the User to object to the processing of data concerning him or her for reasons relating to his or her particular situation which must be explained when requesting;
- a right to limit the processing of his or her data. This right consists of the possibility of asking IEC TELECOM to temporarily stop the use of his or her personal data. The implementation of this right must be carried out simultaneously with the exercise of the right of rectification;
- a right to data portability. This right consists in the transmission on request, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by the usual electronic devices of his or her data;
- a right to withdraw his or her consent to the processing of data at any time for processing based on this legal basis, without affecting the lawfulness of the consent before its withdrawal.
The implementation of these various rights is subject to the authentication of the identity of the applicant when formulating his or her request by the addition of proof of identity in order to preserve the confidentiality of the personal data processed by IEC TELECOM. The User’s request and the copy of the proof of identity will be archived and kept for five (5) years following receipt of the request in order to enable the exercise of IEC TELECOM’s rights.
The User can also assert his or her abovementioned rights by writing to the data controller at the following address: IEC TELECOM, Le Cerame building, 47 avenue des Genottes, 95800 CERGY PONTOISE, FRANCE.
If the User considers that he or she is not sufficiently awared by IEC TELECOM, he or she has the possibility of contacting the French inspection body: la CNIL, 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80717- 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07.